OPEN CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: To the Summit Art Show
Join us for the Student Game Developers’ Alliance first virtual art gallery as part of our Summit 2022!
The artworks from this gallery will be showcased in web format during the SGDA Summit 2022, a student-targeted game developers conference with panels, talks, and a Student Games Showcase from June 26th - June 27th 2022 on Twitch. Art will be displayed on-stream and in a separate web-based gallery. The gallery will remain online after the event.
The submission period will last until June 10th, 2022. If accepted, we will send all artists the relevant information in early June.
- Artwork must be your own creation or a close collaboration. All artists involved must be named.
- Fanworks can be accepted.
- Only 2D images can be accepted.
- We will not accept artwork with hateful depictions and/or harmful ideologies.
- You should either be a current student, recent alumni, or new/non-established within the games industry. This exhibition is a celebration of the work of emerging developers, artists, and creators.
Art Submission Guidelines
- Submissions will be accepted through a Google Form: Art Show Submission Form
- There is no maximum amount of artworks you can submit, but we will accept up to 10 of one artist.
- You will be asked to submit the following information for each submission: Artist name, title, and if fanwork, title of the game or series your artwork depicts.
- Optional information: Name of the school you’re currently a student of/recently graduated from, a short comment or description of your artwork (1-2 sentences), and your website, portfolio, and/or social media links